WELCOME TO THE MISSOULA FARMERS' MARKET! TUESDAY EVENING MARKET 5-7PM; SATURDAY MARKET 8AM-12:30PM
SHOP SAFELY AT THE MARKET:
- Masks/facial coverings are required
- Capacity 262 people total (including vendors and employees)
- 6' physical distance maintained
- One-way traffic flow; Entrance & Exit on Higgins & Pattee
- Hand washing stations & sanitizer provided
- Anyone who is ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must stay home
- Please send one person per household to shop; First hour (8am-9am) for high-risk customers only
- Shop quickly and efficiently. Make a list before coming to the market, and exit the area when done shopping.
A gathering of food and friends since 1972. Local and loving it in downtown Missoula. Located at the north end of Higgins Avenue (by the XXXXs)-- and online! Welcome to our online marketplace of locally grown and produced food. Find your favorite farmers, ranchers and food producers here. Our local farmers are working together to meet the growing demand for local, sustainable food in the Missoula community. By shopping here, you are supporting your neighbors and their small businesses, while tasting the best of what Western Montana has to offer. We are committed to bringing you fresh, healthy, locally grown and produced food in a cost-effective manner on a weekly basis during our growing season. Thank you for ordering from the Missoula Farmers' Market!
WHAT'S NEW THIS WEEK? ORDER ONLINE MONDAY AT NOON THROUGH THURSDAY AT 7PM FOR SATURDAY MARKET PICKUP!
Visit our Product List page to see what is available. We're growing and so is our product list. Check the website weekly for new items.
PRODUCERS! Are you a local farmer looking for an opportunity to reach out to our community? Register as a Producer and let us know what you are interested in selling through the Market.
CUSTOMERS! Would you prefer to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers? Are you interested in reducing your carbon footprint? If you're ready, Register as a Customer. And join our Email List to stay informed about the Missoula Farmers' Market.