WELCOME TO THE MISSOULA FARMERS' MARKET! Located at the north end of Higgins Avenue by the XXXXs
OUR 50TH SEASON OPENS MAY 7TH!
Saturdays May-September 8am-12:30pm, October 9am-12:30pm
Tuesdays June-September 5-7pm
Missoula's original farmers' market. A gathering of food and friends since 1972. Local and loving it in downtown Missoula. Located at the north end of Higgins Avenue (by the XXXXs)-- and online! Welcome to our marketplace of locally grown and produced food. Find your favorite farmers, ranchers and food producers here. Our local farmers are working together to meet the growing demand for local, sustainable food in the Missoula community. By shopping here, you are supporting your neighbors and their small businesses, while tasting the best of what Western Montana has to offer. We are committed to bringing you fresh, healthy, locally grown and produced food in a cost-effective manner on a weekly basis during our growing season. Thank you for being a part of the Missoula Farmers' Market!
SHOP SAFELY AT THE MARKET:
- Masks/facial coverings are recommended
- Hand washing stations & sanitizer provided
- 6' physical distance will be maintained
- Entrances & Exits on Higgins & Pattee
- Capacity 500 people total (including vendors and employees)
- Anyone who is ill or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must stay home
- Shop quickly and efficiently. Make a list before coming to the market.
- First hour (8am-9am) for high-risk customers
PRODUCERS! Are you a local farmer looking for an opportunity to reach out to our community? Register as a Producer and let us know what you are interested in selling through the Market.
CUSTOMERS! Would you prefer to buy fresh healthy food from local farmers? Are you interested in reducing your carbon footprint? If you're ready, Register as a Customer. And join our Email List to stay informed about the Missoula Farmers' Market.